Crest Legend Cricket Ball
The Crest Legend is a ball that would not look out of place in international cricket. As mentioned, the ball is machine stitched with high-quality thread, ensuring it will keep its structural integrity deep into the game.
We've used a premium quality English Alum tanned leather that is a beautiful material, perfect for our top-level balls. The cricket ball promises to swing for longer thanks to its four-piece construction – ensuring the battle between bat and ball is a fair one.
The core of the ball is made from grade 1 cork, ensuring the ball will remain harder for longer. A hard ball makes for good bowling and value for shots when batting – a win-win.
A lacquered finish gives the ball a nice look and lovely feel in hand, so if you are looking for a superb white cricket ball (the only colour this comes in), the Crest Legend is for you.
- Premium quality English Alum tanned leather for long-lasting performance
- Machine stitched with a high-quality thread enabling the ball to keep its shape
- Grade 1 cork core will keep the ball harder for longer
- Four piece construction allows the ball to swing for longer
- Durable lacquered finish to give the ball a longer-lasting shine
- Soft shell lining