StumpCanChallenge Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• 1. The Competition organiser is Gray-Nicolls trading under the name of Grays of Cambridge (International) Limited of Station Road, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32 5DH. (“Grays”)
• 2. DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPETITION • 2.1 The title of the competition is StumpCanChallenge • 2.2 The prize draw is open to all, except employees of Grays, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. • 2.3 Upon entry, the customer will be automatically entered into a prize draw, the rules of which are laid down herein. • 2.4 Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied to the event by an adult.
• 3. HOW TO ENTER • 3.1 The competition will run from 30/05/19 (“Opening Date”) to 07/07/19 (“Closing Date”) inclusive and will close at 11.59pm sharp. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
• 4. Grays does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. Grays accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed whether due to a technical interruption, fault or site failure or for any other reason when purchasing online.
• 5. A winner will be chosen by random draw by a representative of Gray-Nicolls on 07/07/19 ("Draw Date"). All entries who enter using #StumpCanChallenge on social media will be entered into random draw.
• 6. The winner will receive two tickets to the Cricket World Cup 2019 Final, with the main winner being entitled to take on the Stump Can Challenge on the Lord's pitch during the change of innings. The prize only includes tickets to the game, not travel or accommodation.
• 7. The winner will be notified by email or phone and must respond before 09/07/19 to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Grays before 1pm the winner's prize will be forfeited and Grays will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
• 8. Tickets will be sent to winner in advance.
• 9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
• 10. Grays reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control makes it necessary to do so.
• 11. Grays’ decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
• 12. Grays reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
• 13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including but not limited to by reason of computer virus, communications, network failure, technical failures, fraud or any cause beyond Grays’ control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of this competition, Grays reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. •
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, Grays, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Grays, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• 15. Winners may be asked if they are willing to to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
• 16. Only Winners personal data may be passed on to third party suppliers but only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the promotional prize.
• 17. We will only use your personal data if you tick the box on the entry form consenting to receiving marketing communications. Marketing communications will include periodic emails such as offers, information and competitions relating to our products and services.
• 19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
• 20. The competition only includes tickets for the matches stated and not travel or accommodation.
• 21. Competition entry is only permitted by those in territories covered by the Gray-Nicolls.co.uk website
• 22. Receipts of purchases from retailers must be attached to emails for an entry to count. Gray-Nicolls may seek confirmation from the retailer that the purchase took place. Send all retailer purchase receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org.