Predator Original Cricket Bat
A returning classic from the mid 2000’s, the Predator Original is ready to wow the cricketing world much in the way in did a decade ago.
A big bat with an imposing profile and mid to high middle, the new Predator has been brought up to date with contemporary shaping, however the decals and details remain unchanged.
The famous sword-style sticker returns on the back of the blade, made famous by Mark Ramprakash – this is the bat he made his 100th hundred with.
The sweeping edge profile matches the long, pronounced spine, while the Powercurve face gives ultimate feel off the blade.
- Bow: Even - Mid.
- Profile: Long sweeping spine and edges - minor concaving.
- Face: Rounded - Powercurve face.
- Pick up: Lightweight pick up.
- Edges: Offset large edge profile.
- Toe: Classic.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Traction - maximum grip.