Vapour 500 Batting Gloves
If you are a club cricketer, or are shopping for a junior looking to step up a level, the Vapour 500 batting gloves are a must-have item for the new season.
Designed with split fingers for greater flexibility, we’ve added Glide Guard on the first finger which will give an extra piece of protection against quick bowling – should you get hit.
Tri-layer protection absorbs and distributes impact, while a combination of diffuser foam, vapour foam and traditional cotton form a supremely effective and lightweight barrier to ensure you stay safe while batting.
Our Shied EVA side bar offers effective protection when you play the more inventive shots that are now expected in the game, leaving you less exposed.
Made from PU, with a grade two leather palm, these gloves have a premium feel without the price tag.
- Playing Level: Club
- Features: Split finger design for flexibility with Glide Guard on first finger
- for additional protection.
- Protection Features: Tri-layer: Glide Guard fibre shield to stop the ball penetrating
- flex points, diffuser foam, traditional cotton and vapour foam combination.
- Side Bar Protection: Shield EVA flex finger bar.
- Materials: PU, grade two leather palm, double sided sweat band.
- Protection: 3 star
- Sizes: SJ, J, Y, A and GEM.
- Colour Options: White only.