Vapour 1000 Batting Gloves
The Vapour 1000 batting gloves offer cricketers a perfect hybrid; the combination of the traditional sausage-style, with more contemporary multi-section design.
The sausage style offers fantastic protection, while the interlock gives the flexibility craved by modern cricketers in the age of 360 degree hitting.
Our protection is quad layer, distributing impact to reduce the effect of being hit. On key areas of the gloves we’ve added curved 3D fibre shield which will offer added protection where we’ve identified batters can be vulnerable.
Throughout we use high density foam which gives great protection without compromising on weight, while a layer of XRD foam gives yet more protection against quick bowlers.
The sidebar of the glove features Tri Zone Pro Shield, essential when playing inventive shots that open you up to being hit. There is also fibre shield and gel on both hands – you really are covered from all angles.
Made using the best quality PU, with premium leather palm which offer great feel but promise to be hard wearing. The double sided sweatband keeps you dry when the going gets tough.
Designed in blue colourway to match Vapour 1.0 or Alpha 1.1, the Vapour 1000 is stunning batting glove for traditionalists or contemporary cricketers alike.
- Playing Level: Test.
- Features: Hybrid design: Combination of traditional finger and multi sectioned design
- Protection Features: Quad-layer: Curved 3D fibre shield on key fingers, ultra light HDF, diffuser foam and a layer of XRD
- Side Bar Protection: Tri zone pro shield: EVA, fibre shield and gel on both hands.
- Materials: Best quality PU, premium leather palm, double sided sweat band
- Protection: 5 star
- Sizes: S, A and L
- Colour Options: White only