Legend Wicketkeeping Glove
Sometimes at Gray-Nicolls, we create a product that even surprises ourselves with its beauty. Sure, we love and adore every item we make. It's what we do. However, on the odd occasion, we sit back, hands on our head and say "that is amazing".
Step forward the Legend wicketkeeping glove, a product so beautiful that we aren't convinced that people who buy them will use them. These wicketkeeping gloves are Gray-Nicolls to a tee – stunning, luxurious, and above all else high performance.
So what makes the Legend wicketkeeping gloves unique? Firstly, the pure white is a thing of classic, clean beauty. The Legend branding on the back and webbing is bold yet subtle at the same time. The solitary Gray-Nicolls on the inner wrist the final exclamation point on a perfect product.
Technically it's our most advanced wicketkeeping glove. It is the only glove in the range featuring premium Kangaroo leather, promising a soft, high-performance piece of kit.
The ribbed palm design gives the users an additional level of grip, instilling confidence in wicketkeepers that even the sharpest catch will stick.
The backing layer of shock absorbing XRD foam will offer further protecting against the world's fastest bowlers, reducing the impact of 300 deliveries hitting your palms.
Traditional square cuffs will help keepers remain flexible at all times, with no limitation in movement which can occur with other styles.
Meanwhile, the padded leather cuff gives wicketkeepers a last line of defence on the wrist, protecting against uneven bounce and late movement.
The finger thimbles are made form our Vapour foam, which not only protects but ensures the gloves retain their ultra-light feel.
If you are interested in the ultimate luxury behind the stumps, then the Legend wicketkeeping gloves are for you. Beautiful, classy, comfortable, they are everything our game of cricket should be.
- Premium Kangaroo leather wicketkeeping glove designed with luxury, comfort and performance in mind
- Ribbed palm design for an additional level of grip that goes above and beyond standard wicketkeeping gloves
- Octopus grip ensuring high-level performance at all times
- Including a backing layer of shock absorbing XRD foam, designed to protect wicketkeepers against the fastest bowlers in the world.
- Traditional square cuff with T-Shape webbing offers wicketkeepers flexibility of movement and additional catching support
- Ultra-light finger thimbles with Vapour foam add yet more support to these Gray-Nicolls wicketkeeping gloves without adding unnecessary weight
- Leather cuff with high-density foam padding protect the wrist from impact when variable bounce strikes
Every UK order from Gray-Nicolls gets FREE shipping.
All orders place by December 20th will be despatched by us. Unfortunately this does not guarantee that it will be delivered in time for Christmas due to factors outside of our control. To ensure delivery we recommend ordering as early as possible.
UK customers get FAST & FREE shipping via UPS or DPD - usually with you in 2 working days.
Rates for international shipments vary depending on country. See our delivery page for more information
We offer FREE Returns for UK customers. Simply use our self service tool to generate a return label and drop it off at your local UPS drop-off (thousands across the UK)
We offer a 30 day window to return your product.
Customers from other countries - please see our returns page for more information.
WICKET KEEPING GLOVE SIZE GUIDE
BE AS THOROUGH AS YOUR KEEPING
Check your size carefully before you buy to ensure a comfortable fit.