Crown 3 Star Cricket Ball
The Crown 3 Star cricket ball forms part of the Gray-Nicolls cricket range that we are confident is our best. Featuring cricket balls for all levels of the game, the Crown 3 Star fits perfectly into high level junior and friendly cricket.
Available in two weights – 156g and 142g – kids and adults will feel comfortable using the ball. The Crown 3 Star is hand stitched with high-quality thread, giving it similar high-level performance as all balls in the Crown ball range.
The ball comes with a cork and rubber combination core, which will remain hard for many overs when the battle between bat and ball intensifies.
Our Gray-Nicolls product engineers used a four-piece construction in the Crown 3 Star cricket to help bowlers swing the ball for longer. Even in friendly or junior cricket, a swinging ball makes for much better cricket, and with the Crown 3 Star, you'll get just that.
Coming with a durable lacquered finish, this cricket ball will last longer, maintaining its shine and newness even in the face of savage hitting. Available in four colours – including split red and white which is a perfect seam bowling training aid – the Crown 3 Star is the ideal ball to get junior cricketers used to using high-level cricket balls.
- Hand stitched with high-quality thread, ensuring the ball retain its shape when played with at the appropriate level
- Cork and rubber combination core provides long-lasting hardness
- Grade 2 Chrome tanned leather will last deep into the innings
- Durable, lightly lacquered finish will give the ball a beautiful shine and feel
- Four piece construction designed to allow the ball to move for longer
- Soft shell lining