Crest 4 Star Cricket Ball
The Crest 4 Star cricket ball has been designed by our Gray-Nicolls product engineers to offer a superb quality cricket ball for club cricket at an affordable price. Available in two weights – 142g and 156g – this ball is suitable for adults and juniors. The ball comes in two colours as well, pink and white, making it appealing for clubs in T20 and 50 over cup competitions.
Durability is assured thanks to the machine stitched, a high-quality thread which will help the cricket ball keep its shape. This durability is further increased with the addition of the lightly lacquered finish which will help the ball stay in good condition for longer.
The ball uses a premium chrome leather and a grade 2 cork core which will retain the hardness of the ball well into the innings. We've again used four-piece construction on the Crest 4 Star ball to ensure the ball can swing and move around for longer, great news for bowlers around the world.
If your cricket club is looking for a fantastic cricket ball, perhaps for cup matches in coloured kits, the Crest 4 Star would be a perfect solution.
- Machine stitched with high-quality thread to keep ball together
- Premium Chrome tanned leather will prove very durable
- The lightly lacquered finish will give long lasting shine
- Four piece construction helps ball shine for longer
- Grade 2 cork cone will allow the ball to retain hardness for many overs
- Soft shell lining