Crown Prestige Cricket Ball
Gray-Nicolls cricket balls have undergone a revolution. Our engineers and product team have worked tirelessly to provide a range of balls that caters for all levels of cricket. The Crown Prestige is a match ball that offers high-quality performance that is perfect for professional or high-level club cricket.
The ball features a lot of the high-quality assets of our top-level ball, with the only difference being the slightly different core. On the Crown Prestige, the core is made from cork and rubber composite, which offers a fantastically durable material that retains its hardness for an extended period.
We've hand stitched the ball with a high-quality thread which ensures the ball holds together perfectly and keeps its shape. The ball is made of four pieces, which helps maintain swing movement as long as possible.
A traditional wax finish gives the ball a beautiful deep red look, which compliments the premium quality English Alum tanned leather.
The Crown Prestige is a high-performance cricket ball that wouldn't look out of place in international cricket. For cricket clubs looking for a fantastic, high-quality match ball, this is it.
- Premium quality English Alum tanned leather, promising peak performance for top-level cricket
- Hand stitched with a high-quality thread, for long-lasting performance
- Core made from cork and runner composite gives long lasting hardness
- Four piece construction helps the ball to swing for longer
- Traditional wax finish for improved look and feel
- Soft shell lining